System Requirements Met
Minimum Version: v7.7.0
Maximum Version: v7.7.x
- The required PHP extension "mysql_connect" (MySQL Connect) could not be found. This error is non-crucial if the "mysqli_connect" function exists and you are running UBB.threads v7.7.0 or newer. Please see UBBWiki: mysql_connect
- The reported PHP 'max_input_vars' setting is currently set at or below the default setting (Current: 1000, Default: 1000), which could have issues if you have more than 33 forums; for more information, please see the UBBWiki entry "Issues with the PHP 'max_input_vars' Setting". Please see UBBWiki: maxinput
- Compatible UBB.threads Versions:
- Minimum: v7.7.0
- Maximum: v7.7.x
- File Get Contents: Allows External URLs
- GZip: GZip is supported on this system.
- ImageMagick: ImageMagick binaries were located in the folder /usr/bin/ (/usr/bin/convert and /usr/bin/mogrify).
- Maximum Execution Time: 30 Seconds
- Maximum Upload File Size: 2M (see php.net for more information)
- Maximum Upload Size Allowed: 2M (the smaller of post_max_size vs upload_max_filesize)
- Memory Limit: 128M
- MySQL: MySQL v5.0 or newer is required; please manually check that you meet this requirement.
- PHP Interface: cgi-fcgi
- PHP Version: 7.0.27
- Post Max File Size: 8M (can affect the upload size, see php.net for more information)
- Reported Host: www.ubbwiki.com
- Reported IP: 22.214.171.124
- Reported OS: Linux
- Reported Path: /home/*****/public_htm
- Reported Port: 80
- Time: The current, unadjusted, server time is: Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 at 08:47 AM, UTC (+00:00)
- ZLib: ZLib is supported on this system.