System Requirements Met
- The reported PHP 'max_input_vars' setting is currently set at or below the default setting (Current: 1000, Default: 1000), which could have issues if you have more than 33 forums; for more information, please see the UBBWiki entry "Issues with the PHP 'max_input_vars' Setting". Please see UBBWiki: maxinput
You have indicated that you would like to test your UBB.threads configuration, but the file could not be found in the path: includes/config.inc.php
- Compatable UBB.threads Versions: Minimum: v7.5.8 Maximum: v7.6.x (UBBWiki: "Server Requirements and Suggestions")
- File Get Contents: Allows External URLs
- GZip: GZip is supported on this system.
- Maximum Execution Time: 120 Seconds
- Maximum Upload File Size: 6M (see php.net for more information)
- Maximum Upload Size Allowed: 6M (the smaller of post_max_size vs upload_max_filesize)
- Memory Limit: 128M
- MySQL: MySQL v5.0 or newer is required; please manually check that you meet this requirement.
- PHP Interface: cgi-fcgi
- PHP Version: v5.6.33
- Reported Host: www.ubbwiki.com
- Reported IP: 18.104.22.168
- Reported OS: Linux
- Reported Path: /home/ubbwiki/public_html
- Reported Port: 80
- Post Max File Size: 8M (can affect the upload size, see php.net for more information)
- Time: The current, unadjusted, server time is: Monday, March 19th, 2018 at 10:18 PM, Europe/London (+00:00)
- ZLib: ZLib is supported on this system.